Friday, February 26, 2010

Your photos

Dear Dan,

I've been looking at your photos. Of course I have since they are all over my office.

The car photos get a lot of positive comments. But of course! You took them. A'ndi keeps threatening to steal the triple frame. I keep threatening to steal her Kindle.

I love your photos. I know I've said it before but it bears saying again. I am so greedy for them. I was hoping Brian would have found more on your computer. I'm still thinking about how to do the weaving/photography combo I was telling you about. The first step is to practice the technique on something else and then on handwoven fabric.

I look at the photo of the lion doorknocker and I think of the day we exchanged lion pictures. Mine was from the Cloisters and your was from the Dom. I thnk of the conversation and the emails. That was a good day.

I love you, bro.

0 comments: