Monday, January 18, 2010

George's eyes

Dear Dan,

This past weekend I went to see "Up In The Air." Once again I was struck by the similarity of George Clooney's eyes and yours. You both have big brown, very expressive eyes with long, luscious lashes. There were moments in the movie when his smile didn't quite reach his eyes. Other times there was that twinkle -- just like yours!

In this movie, George had a job similar to the one you had with Sprint years ago. The sales and motivational one. You didn't go around the country firing people but George had a job where he was rarely home.

Then came the point where he wanted to have a place to call home and not be so "transitional." That made me think of you even more. The house in Kansas City was your pride and joy.

Needless to say, I came out of that movie very depressed. I think from now on I will watch George only in comedies.

I love you, bro.

0 comments: