Friday, November 6, 2009

Remembered

Dear Dan,

I was chatting with a co-worker today. He grew up here in town. He mentioned me to his brother and his brother asked if I was related to you. Pat said yes. The brother was apparently one of the people that was in the group you hung out with. More friend of friend than close personal but he remembered you well an with fondness.

Another co-worker was completing a video I did a voice over for. The man that was helping him asked who the narrator was. When told he asked if I was any relation to you.

Not long ago I was talking to someone in the political realm here in town. Once she found out my name she asked if we were related.

There you are. You are remembered. Everyone who asks me, asks with a little smile on their face. So you are remembered fondly!

I just thought you'd like to know.

I love you bro.

0 comments: